Our newly written 'Simple Handbook' has been produced with teachers and governors in mind. It outlines the revised inspection process and helps them identify the key changes, as well as the differing focus to previous schedules.
The publication is in A5 format, with 24 pages and comes in packs of 10.
Content includes :
- the revised inspection schedule (key changes)
- what is a quality curriculum ?
- the new judgements
- how is well-being assessed ?
- how will the changes affect us ?
- how will the GDPR implementation be assessed ?
- what impact could it have on your inspection grading ?
- how will Analyse be used to judge performance
(especially as it now covers a three year period of the new test arrangements)
- how can we use Analyse to identify issues in preparation ?
- what are the changes in relation to assessment expectations ? how will we fare against them ?
- how will our curriculum be judged ? how can we demonstrate that we have developed a relevant and beneficial curriculum that reflects our local needs ?
- getting ready for the next inspection
- the changing expectations of Governors
- key performance indicators for revised inspection grades