This updated guide for Heads / Principals provides you with the latest guidance and outlines the expectations of schools in 2018 / 19 in the following themes :
- Analysing Your Curriculum
- Marking and Assessment
- Working With Analyse 2018 To Identify Strengths And Weaknesses
- Well-being : Assessing How Affective It Is
- The Inspection Framework
- Effective Self-evaluation
- Preparing For Inspection
- Safeguarding (And It’s Link To The GDPR)
- Key Policies
- Web Based Expectations
- Outcomes For Pupils
- How Is Teaching Judged ?
- The Role Of Performance Management
- Identifying Where You Stand Overall
- making referrals to the ICO : when, what do I tell them, do I refer all breaches ?
what will the process be ? what can I expect from the ICO
- staff privacy notices - what should they contain ? when should they be issued ?
- dealing with subject access requests
- what is personal data (Plus handling subject access requests for e-mails - can they be requested ?)
- staff employment : the GDPR from advertising to interviewing to appointments (and the potential
pitfalls at each stage)
- protocols for dealing with incidents and requests
- how to transfer, share or handle personal data using e-mail, post and other methods
- is compensation really a possibility ? if so, how much ?
- visitors to school and the GDPR
- data transfer request protocols
As well as detailed guidance on :
Analyse School Performance 2018