Our new pack covers :
- employment rights and responsibilities with relation to the GDPR
- appointments, recruitment and adverts - the GDPR expectations
- dealing with sensitive information e.g Safeguarding : what can you send ? how do you send it ?
- pupil performance data - managing the process in relation to the GDPR
- protocols for dealing with subject access requests and amendments / redactions
- what about the GDPR and accessing school e-mail on your personal smartphone - can you ? what protections are needed ?
- dealing with data breaches and referring to the ICO
- the concept of under 16's being considered as vulnerable
- the ninth right of 'compensation' - what ? how much ? who pays ?
- pupils going online - what are the responsibilities of the school in relation to data ?
We will also cover :
- the GDPR principles
- what OFSTED expects
- dealing with a data breach
- expected policies and procedures
- data statements
- the role of Governors